Business Hurricane Claims
Has hurricane damage hurt your business?
Hurricanes ravage businesses just as much as homes and other property. If your business has been damaged because of physical damage, power outages, loss of business, or something else, we can help you navigate your insurance coverage. We fight aggressively for businesses to make sure they get what they deserve.
Commercial insurance claims are complex and mistakes are often made that may result in many thousands of lost dollars to your business. Sign up here for a free confidential case review to see if we can help you.
We have helped thousands of Hurricane Ike, Hurricane Rita, and Hurricane Humberto victims who felt they were treated unfairly and in bad faith by their insurer. Providing this help has given us incredible experience and knowledge of the complex policy provisions, standard operating procedures, and corporate policy nuances of the majority of large insurance carriers operating in the State of Texas. We’d like to use this knowledge to aggressively fight on your behalf to get you the money you deserve.
One last thing — we generally work on a “contingent fee basis” which means no fees or cost to you unless we successfully resolve your case. Please click here to read more.
Sign up for a free confidential case review now or give us a call at 1-800-400-4000.
- Help you determine if you have business interruption coverage for business income, business interruption, contents, payroll and/or other unexpected expenses to cover things such as rent on temporary space, expenses to re-open your business, etc.
- Walk you through how to make a claim
- Guide you through the need to make temporary repairs and mitigate damages
- Help you make a complete inventory of destroyed contents, fixtures, and products
- Send a professional team to investigate your loss including engineers and contractors when appropriate
- Assist you in properly documenting your loss, including tracking and recovering extra expenses, if applicable
- Make sure you get paid for what you are due, including retaining forensic accountants to assess, evaluate, and document your losses when appropriate
- Make sure your claim is properly processed and investigated and that you are timely paid under the Texas Insurance Code guidelines
- Advise you on your rights and remedies, including the value of a lawyer and recovery of attorneys fees and additional damages at no additional cost to you