Mostyn Law is still diligently working on your case! Over the last couple of months, we have taken many precautionary measures to keep our employees and clients safe. Priot to the Shelter-In-Place Order in Harris County and the surrounding counties, our employees were already working from home and doing our part to flatten the curve. While every profession and peson is being impacted by COVID-19, we want our clients to know that your cases can and will continue to move forward in the coming weeks.
Here’s a look at what we are up to:
- We have electronic access to our files. Our attorneys and legal staff have secure, electronic access to our clients’ files and are able to continue to work on cases from the safety of their homes.
- We are meeting with clients telephonically or via Zoom video conference.
- We are settling cases via telephonic mediations and settlement conferences.
- We are participating in telephonic court hearings as needed.
- We are electronically filing court documents and discovery motions to move your cases forward.
- We are preparing for trial. We have several trial settings through the end of the year and we are actively preparing so we’ll be ready when the courts are ready.
As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to keeping our clients and employees safe and informed and we are still working on all of your cases. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your attorney or case manager with specific questions or concerns. Thank you for your continued trust during this time.
Stay health…and wash your hands!